All our boats are fully insured, included:
- Third party and passenger civil liability minimum 500.000 Euro any one accident.
- Damage liability third party and passenger’s yacht 150.000 Euro any one accident.
- Sea pollution liability 150.000 Euro
Security Deposit (For Bareboat Charters Only)
A refundable security deposit has to be paid prior to embarkation, which varies according to the size of the yacht. Every yacht is comprehensively insured (against damage to the hull, machinery and/or equipment), including third Party cover, beyond a deductible excess figure. The refundable Security Deposit is held against the yachts insurance excess. In case of damage to the yacht or loss of equipment, the estimated value for repairs and replacement is withheld from your security deposit and the balance is returned to you.
You can search for availabilities through our online reservation system and proceed to book your daily cruise or weekly charter.
You will be able to pay via Bank transfer, Credit/Debit card through virtual POS, e-POS, or a POS machine at our offices.
After confirming the reservation of the boat you wish to rent we will send you a booking confirmation.
In order to finally confirm your booking a down payment is required within 7 days of the initial reservation.
Charter Party Contract
Our Crewed & Bareboat Charter packages are based on a Charter Party Contract which is the official charter contract in Greece.
- Down Payment 30%: till 7 days after booking confirmation.
- Final Payment 70%: At least 3 days before embarkation
For bookings comfirmed from 3 to 7 days prior to embarkation a down payment of 50% of the amount is required.
For last minute bookings (bookings confirmed less than 3 days before embarkation) a down payment of 100% of the amount is required.
- Down payment 30%: Till 7 days after booking confirmation.
- Final payment 70% + APA: At least 30 days before embarkation.
For bookings confirmed less than 30 days before embarkation, a down payment of 100% of the amount + APA is required.
- For bookings for Daily Cruises cancelled between the date of booking and 7 days before embarkation, a full refund will be returned to the client.
- For bookings for Daily cruises cancelled, between 6 to 3 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee will be withheld by the shipowner.
- For bookings for Daily cruises cancelled, within 3 days of embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee will be withheld by the shipowner.
WEEKLY CHARTERS – PRIVATE TENDER SERVICES
- For bookings for Weekly charters – Private Tender Services cancelled between the date of booking and the date of final payment (30 days before embarkation), a full refund will be returned to the client.
- For bookings for Weekly charters – Private Tender Services cancelled between the date of the booking and 15 days before embarkation, 30% of the charter fee will be withheld by the shipowner.
- For bookings for Weekly charters – Private Tender Services cancelled, within 15 days of embarkation, 100% of the charter fee will be withheld by the shipowner.
*If the boat is re-chartered for the same period under the same conditions, the cancellation fees will be refunded to the Charterer.
A.P.A. (FOR WEEKLY CREWED CHARTERS)
ADVANCE PROVISIONING ALLOWANCE is the amount intended to cover operational expenses for bunkering, food supplies and any other incidental expenses which are described in detail hereunder.
EXTRA Operational Expenses referring to APA will be approx. 35% of the total charter rate.
- Fuel consumption for running the engine and the generator (depending on fuel rate and cruising hours)
- Gasoline and lubricants for the use of the tender
- Food – Drinks and spirits as per super market receipts
- Agent/Marina/Port fees in Greece and abroad (anywhere applicable)
For the operational expenses, the amount of the A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) must be paid before embarkation of the vessel, specifically 30 days before embarkation, along with the final payment of the booking. The amount will be handed over to the Captain in order to supply the yacht with provisions, prior to clients’ arrival and cover expenses, which will be paid by the Captain during the charter. Final calculations will be made at the end of the charter, with as many supporting receipts and invoices as possible. In case the already given amount appears to be insufficient, the Captain or Broker will advise the client accordingly in order to settle the balance of the expenses. In the contrary case, client will be refunded with any remaining balance.