All our boats are fully insured, included:
- Third party and passenger civil liability minimum 500.000 Euro any one accident.
- Damage liability third party and passenger’s yacht 150.000 Euro any one accident.
- Sea pollution liability 150.000 Euro
Security Deposit (For Bareboat Charters Only)
A refundable security deposit has to be paid prior to embarkation, which varies according to the size of the yacht. Every yacht is comprehensively insured (against damage to the hull, machinery and/or equipment), including third Party cover, beyond a deductible excess figure. The refundable Security Deposit is held against the yachts insurance excess. In case of damage to the yacht or loss of equipment, the estimated value for repairs and replacement is withheld from your security deposit and the balance is returned to you.
You can search for availabilities through our online reservation system and proceed to book your transfer, excursion or weekly charter.
You will be able to pay via Debit/Credit Card (Visa & Master Card) or bank transfer.
After confirming the reservation of the boat you wish to rent we will send you a booking confirmation.
You will have to send it back to us signed by you within 7 days.
In order to confirm your reservation a down payment is required within 7 days of the initial reservation.
Charter Party Contract
Our Crewed & Bareboat Charter packages are based on a Charter Party Contract which is the official charter contract in Greece.
Down Payment 50%: till 7 days after booking confirmation.
Final Payment 50%: 30 days before embarkation.
For Last Minute Bookings we require the whole amount to be paid.
- Bookings for Daily charter cancelled, between the date of the booking and 1 week before embarkation, full refund given back to the client.
- Bookings for Weekly charter cancelled, between the date of the booking and 15 days before embarkation, full refund given back to the client.
- Bookings for Daily charter cancelled, between 6 to 3 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee
- Bookings for Daily charter cancelled, within 3 days before embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee
- Bookings for Weekly charter cancelled, within 7 days before embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee
If the boat is re-chartered for the same period under the same conditions, the cancellation fees will be refunded to the Charterer.
A.P.A. (FOR WEEKLY CREWED CHARTERS)
ADVANCE PROVISIONING ALLOWANCE is the amount intended to cover operational expenses for bunkering, food supplies and any other incidental expenses which are described in detail hereunder)
EXTRA Operational Expenses referring as APA* will be approx. 30% of the total charter rate.
- Fuel consumption for running the engine and the generator (depending on fuel rate and cruising hours)
- Gasoline and lubricants for the use of the tender
- Food – Drinks and spirits as per super market receipts
- Agent/Marina/Port fees in Greece and abroad (anywhere applicable)
For the operational expenses clients should pay, prior to embarkation the amount of the A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) (fuel for the engine and gasoline for the use of the tender & water toys, food, drinks, delivery, redelivery fees, Corinth Canal Fees if crossed etc). The amount will be handed over to the Captain in order to supply the yacht with provisions, prior to clients’ arrival and cover expenses, which will be paid by the Captain during the charter. Final calculations will be made at the end of the charter, with as many supporting receipts and invoices as possible. In case the already given amount appears to be insufficient, the Captain or Broker will advise the client accordingly in order to settle the balance of the expenses. In the contrary case, client will be refunded with any remaining balance.